Our contact details
Name: Emma Smith
Address: The Lady Luck, 18 St. Peter’s Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2BQ
Phone number: 01227 763 298
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- Email address
- Physical address
- Phone number
- Website user statistics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a contact form via our website or email
- Sign up to a membership with The Lady Luck
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use or view our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and does not provide us with personally identifiable data.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Contact you regarding reservations at our premises
- Prevent fraud and other illegal activities
- Cookies help us to recognise you as a prior visitor to this Site, to personalise your browsing and to track your interests, enabling us to improve your experience for your benefit
- Analyse trends, user statistics, administer our Site and track your movements while on the site
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
How do we store your data?
We take looking after your information very seriously. We’ve implemented appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information we have under our control, both on and off-line, from improper access, use, alteration, destruction and loss.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information using the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information sent to us this way, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site.
Our websites may contain links to other sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, or the privacy practices employed by other sites. Please be aware that advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. This privacy statement does not cover the information practices of those websites or advertisers.
We use google analytics on our website, to see how google uses data when you visit our site please visit the following link : “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may provide from time to time). “
We only keep your information for as long as is reasonable and necessary for the relevant activity, which may be to fulfil statutory obligations.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us using the details above.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01227 763298
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Site analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytical performance cookies. We use google analytics on our website, to see how google uses data when you visit our site please visit the following link : “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may provide from time to time). “
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
CCTV and Body Cameras
At our site we may also collect video footage either through CCTV of customers or staff in/around our premises. This will be signposted in the site.
The video footage collected may be used to help ensure the safety of our customers and staff or in the prevention of crime and disorder. CCTV is a condition of the Premises Licence.
Video footage will be retained for a minimum of 31 days and will only be accessed by supervisors and managers trained to use CCTV, and local enforcement officers. Video copies of specific incidents will, subject to proper requests, be made available to local law enforcement officers and/or legal representatives where the footage is part of an official investigation or case.
Akon Security contact details:
Phone: 01227 469 198
Address: Security House, 19B Roper Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7EP
We will, from time to time, take photographs in our sites to use as reference material or in the promotion of our business (e.g., on marketing material or on social media). Where such photographs include customers who are clearly identifiable (as either the main subject or in the background) then they will be asked if they are happy for such pictures to be taken. If they are either unwilling or unable to give their agreement then either the photographs will be deleted/not taken, or the image will be modified (e.g., by blurring) to remove the identity of those customers.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that The Lady Luck has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk